By Amy G. Oden
Read or Download And You Welcomed Me: A Sourcebook on Hospitality in Early Christianity PDF
Best religious studies books
Roy Rappaport argues that faith is critical to the ongoing evolution of lifestyles, even though it has been been displaced from its unique place of highbrow authority through the increase of contemporary technological know-how. His e-book, that could be construed as in a point spiritual in addition to approximately faith, insists that faith can and has to be reconciled with technological know-how.
The United States at the Cusp of God’s Grace matters a rousing demand real, Bible-believing patriots to save lots of the United States by way of reverting again to the august rules of our Founding Fathers. With easy, elementary language, Dennis G. Hurst digs deep into the information and ideology upon which the Republic used to be based after which juxtaposes them with the sobering truth of this day.
Whereas serving as an advent to ecumenical liberal Protestantism and the social gospel over the process the twentieth-century this ebook additionally highlights sure totalitarian in addition to extra basic conservative developments inside these movements.
May still society care approximately Christian morality? Are Christians out of contact with complicated ethical decision-making? Christian Morality: An Interdisciplinary Framework for pondering modern ethical matters presents readers with a framework for selecting and utilizing Christian ethical ideas to divisive concerns.
- Hebrew Israelite by five undeniable proofs: How you can know that you are a Hebrew for sure (Black skin royal identity Book 2)
- Körper und Ritual: Sozial- und kulturwissenschaftliche Zugänge und Analysen (German Edition)
- Judeochristianity: The Meaning and Discovery of Faith
- Public Commissions on Cultural and Religious Diversity. Volume I: Analysis, Reception and Challenges
- Angry Abolitionists and the Rhetoric of Slavery: Moral Emotions in Social Movements (Cultural Sociology)
Extra info for And You Welcomed Me: A Sourcebook on Hospitality in Early Christianity
And You Welcomed Me: A Sourcebook on Hospitality in Early Christianity by Amy G. Oden